Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mount And Blade How To Get More Soldiers

AEROMODELLING

today welcomed the expected IV model airplane exhibitionism in Shrine. We participated

Clubs Xarquia Malaga, Mijas Wings Club, Club de Antequera, and Slate Club Radio Control Club Southern Sierra Estepa to which I belong.

The event has passed with great harmony and great participation of pilots. The weather has been with us but has done a bit of cross wind and a lot of heat.

When I accompanied my son Manu, received us very well and we welcome participants from other clubs. We rode our plane YAK 54 with gas engine 26c.c. and deliver the station while we checked in the list of drivers reflecting our radio frequency, to avoid possible accidents if there were another of the same frequency.

AND ENJOY THE EVENT!






About 24:30 we got a snack with a drink including wine we wonder to further address the heat. About 2 am delighted us with a delicious paella.

then performed the awards ceremony, the most remote, the most veteran, the youngest, the best aircraft, the best flight. I was surprised when I received the associate membership card together with a plaque recognizing my work to the club, although from my point of view do not deserve such attention. From here I send my sincere thanks to all Club members Humillaereo and especially its president, Jose Antonio Martin.


A greeting and I hope we meet soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment